Thursday, February 17, 2011

What's MY Style???

I get to see loads and loads of houses. Living in Glendale myself and being so involved with older homes in established neighborhoods, my personal preferences clearly rest there.

This home in Clayton just came on the market this morning and the style really struck me (even before I saw the price and interior!). I love the charm of Tudor, particularly when the gables and trim are gray or light colors. I also like the steep pitches, narrow window openings and central chimney. When I think of "Curb Appeal", this is what comes to mind.

While my Webster Groves, Kirkwood, and Glendale friends may argue, you just can't beat Clayton. Scenic, central, great schools, and vibrant.

1 comment:

  1. I am a webmaster and deals in the real estate market from past many years. I like this info on real estate . Thanks a lot for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

I hope you'll come back to my blog about real estate and life in this incredible communty. More than anything, I invite your questions, comments and insights about what's REALLY going on out there.

Apture