Friday, January 28, 2011

"Father of the Bride"


I think there is a reason everybody seems to love this style of home. It's warm, inviting and so comfortable you just want to stay. I had the privilege of helping this family move into this great neighborhood back in 2005. They have only grown more attached to their Webster roots during their time on Planthurst Rd.

Center hall Colonials never seem to go out of style. I remember learning about how desirable they were one day when I called home to say hello to mywife around lunch time. I mentioned the new listing on the market right around the corner from the home we'd only just bought..."that Colonial you like."

She didn't say anything for about 10 seconds. Then she said, "We have to buy it." I thought she was joking, but this March will make 7 years. I guess she wasn't.

Moral of the story: Calling home to say hi around lunch time is ALWAYS a good idea.

1 comment:

  1. Nice home.The atmosphere is very warming and inviting.You will never regret of your stay in this house.

    Best regards,
    seattle washington

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

I hope you'll come back to my blog about real estate and life in this incredible communty. More than anything, I invite your questions, comments and insights about what's REALLY going on out there.

Apture