Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Our Move

As many of you know, my team (Colleen, Susan and myself) recently moved to a new office. Our new company is RE/MAX Results, the fourth largest real estate brokerage in St. Louis. Fourth may not seem all that flashy, but this place is a pocket dynamo. Our 100 agents outsell companies way more than twice its size. In the first week I've been here, it's been a great fit and I am very happy to be here.

Thanks to Susan and Colleen, the actual move wasn't so bad for me. I spent the previous day tending to some "baby stuff" and came to the new office on Friday to find things pretty well under control. In fact, by the time I got to the office at 1pm, my computer was up and running and our "down time" was exactly zero minutes. We had two contracts come in on Saturday and have sold three houses in the five days we've been here.

It's been interesting to notice some things that come with moving, though. I now pull out the driveway and head north instead of south. New adjustments for drive time to the dry cleaners and pharmacy will need a little more time to complete. We have to find some new favorite lunch spots, one of the things I'll miss most about being right in downtown Kirkwood. And the boxes!!! Just like all of you, we're pulling things out of boxes everyday as we need them. And it's surprising to see how much stuff in those boxes we don't need.

Thank you all for your continued support of our company, which is stronger and more efficient than ever before. Everything we do is geared towards improving our process and making the "work of moving" smoother for our clients. It's a new year and a new beginning for this team and we are more excited than ever to help you get moving, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

I hope you'll come back to my blog about real estate and life in this incredible communty. More than anything, I invite your questions, comments and insights about what's REALLY going on out there.

Apture